Muriel Anderson’s visual show, “Wonderlust,” will be presented at the Keystone Theatre, 601 Main St., Towanda, at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, Nov. 6. Admission is $15.
About Muriel Anderson:
- One of the world’s foremost fingerstyle guitarists and harp-guitarists
- First woman to have won the National Fingerstyle Guitar Championship
- Her CD “Nightlight Daylight” was chosen as one of the top 10 CDs of the decade by Guitar Player Magazine
- “Heartstrings” recording accompanied the astronauts on the space shuttle Discovery
- Performed/recorded with Chet Atkins, Les Paul, Victor Wooten and Tommy Emmanuel
- Engaging performer and obvious joy of music and humor
- Her facility across the genres of folk, classical, jazz, bluegrass and international music is revered by guitarists worldwide
- Host of the renowned Muriel Anderson’s ALL STAR GUITAR NIGHT®and founder of the MUSIC FOR LIFE ALLIANCE charity
Muriel Anderson’s renowned guitar and harp-guitar playing is highlighted by a backdrop of stunning visuals by celebrated photo-artist and cinematographer Bryan Allen. Their current show includes music from Muriel’s latest release “Eclipse” together with a visual re-enactment of the solar eclipse, and then brings you with them as they journey around the world in music, stories and images.
Watch Muriel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Hb-yYzaQc
Order tickets here: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3626032